- 1. The funds will be returned upon receipt of a client’s request by E-Mail in the following form:
- Information on payment transaction;
- Number of account to be credited with funds (in case the account is other than the one that was used for payment);
- Reason for return of funds;
- 2. The company will return the client’s funds within 21 business days but no more than 30 calendar days.
- 3. The company shall have the right to refuse return of funds if the method of funds crediting differs from the method of funds debiting (the client paid by credit card but requires to return the funds to electronic payment system);
- 4. The company shall have the right to refuse return of funds if the client violates the rules of service use;
- 5. The company shall have the right to refuse return of funds if the funds were received as a result of a program error in the Company’s system or is a compensation provided by the Company.